Our classes are exactly what you need to create wonderful, professionally finished jewelry!
Virtual Classes: For these classes you will be sent an email with a Zoom link and instructions a couple of days before your class. You can find required materials and tools in all the class descriptions on our website. Please ensure you have everything you need before the class begins. You will also receive a promo code entitling you to a 15% discount to be used within a week of your class.
In-Person: We are only offering in-person classes to fully vaccinated people, masks will need to worn at all times and only 6 students will be allowed in each class. You will receive a 15% discount on any items purchased on the day of your class.
- To register for a class, you can call us at 905-954-1327 or purchase the class on our website.
- The class fee is payable in full at the time of registration.
- 48 hours notice is required for cancellation of in-person, cancellations with less than 48 hours notice or no shows will forfeit payment.
- For virtual classes, once instructions are sent the class can no longer be refunded.
- If a class is cancelled due to low enrolment, instructor illness or any other extenuating circumstances, you will be notified and payment will be refunded.
- Please respect the intellectual property (all rights reserved) of our instructors by not sharing, selling, or teaching the patterns received during classes.
Level: Intermediate (must know peyote stitch) Instructor: Gillian Clarke Get a jump start on next years' decorations with these 3D stars! These a...View full details$75.00
Level: Beginner Instructor: Gillian Clarke The Celtic strap bracelet is made by joining chainmaille units of Celtic visions together at an angle....View full details$40.00
Level: Beginner (should be comfortable using a needle, thread and beads) Instructor: Pamela Kearns In this class students will learn how to use bri...View full details$40.00
Peyote Arrowhead Pendant Class (2 virtual sessions) - Tuesday January 18th. 6:00 - 8:00 EST & Thursday January 20th. 6:00 - 7:00 ESTPAP
Level: Intermediate Instructor: Gillian Clarke This pendant uses several peyote stitch techniques and is an excellent way to build on your bead wea...View full details$60.00
Level: Beginner Instructor: Gillian Clarke Peyote stitch is one of the fundamentals of bead weaving, master it by taking this class. Rings are sm...View full details$40.00
Level: Beginner Instructor: Pamela Kearns Learn a new take on double St. Petersburg chain in this class! We’re expanding the design possibilities ...View full details$40.00