Our classes are exactly what you need to create wonderful, professionally finished jewelry!
Virtual Classes: For these classes you will be sent an email with a Zoom link and instructions a couple of days before your class. You can find required materials and tools in all the class descriptions on our website. Please ensure you have everything you need before the class begins. You will also receive a promo code entitling you to a 15% discount to be used within a week of your class.
In-Person: We are only offering in-person classes to fully vaccinated people, masks will need to worn at all times and only 6 students will be allowed in each class. You will receive a 15% discount on any items purchased on the day of your class.
- To register for a class, you can call us at 905-954-1327 or purchase the class on our website.
- The class fee is payable in full at the time of registration.
- 48 hours notice is required for cancellation of in-person, cancellations with less than 48 hours notice or no shows will forfeit payment.
- For virtual classes, once instructions are sent the class can no longer be refunded.
- If a class is cancelled due to low enrolment, instructor illness or any other extenuating circumstances, you will be notified and payment will be refunded.
- Please respect the intellectual property (all rights reserved) of our instructors by not sharing, selling, or teaching the patterns received during classes.
Level: Beginner Instructor: Pamela Kearns Add a new stitch to your beading tool box with this class! Students will learn the African Pondo stitch...View full details$40.00